[Paraview] pvbatch view.StillRender() crashing

bcurtis3 bcurtis3 at masonlive.gmu.edu
Wed Aug 7 12:13:14 EDT 2013

Hi there,

I am trying to use the following command to print an image of a sliceFilter I create:
/home/bcurtis/Downloads/Paraview/bin/pvbatch --use-offscreen-rendering /home/bcurtis/Desktop/newscreenshots.py
(eventually i'll use mpirun for all my other legacy VTK files)

I run the following code which crashes at view.StillRender(). I have also pasted the code and crash below.

CODE: http://paste.ubuntu.com/5959376/
CRASH: http://paste.ubuntu.com/5959378/

I have read a lot of online resources and I just can not pinpoint what the issue is. I hope you can help me out!

~Brian C.