[Paraview] VTK embedded models in JSP

Dani Mora daniel.mora.checa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 08:14:09 EDT 2013

Hi again Sebastien,

Thanks for your answer. I attach the code I am going to use in case someone
finds it useful and I will also appreciate suggestions about how to improve
it:

from paraview.simple import *
from paraview.vtk import *
from vtkPVClientServerCoreRenderingPython import *
from vtkPVVTKExtensionsWebGLExporterPython import *

vtkreader = LegacyVTKReader()
vtkreader.FileNames = "model.vtk"

dp = Show(vtkreader)
dp.Representation = 'Points'

elev = Elevation(vtkreader)
pData = elev.PointData[2]
range = pData.GetRange()

dp.LookupTable = MakeBlueToRedLT(range[0],range[1])
dp.ColorArrayName = "Pressure"

renderView = GetRenderView()
# Gradient background
renderView.Background = [0.06274509803921569, 0.06666666666666667,
0.06274509803921569]
renderView.Background2 = [0.4745098039215686, 0.47058823529411764,
0.4745098039215686]
# Object axis invisible
renderView.CenterAxesVisibility = 0

# Export to HTML
view = Render().GetClientSideObject()
exporter = vtkPVWebGLExporter()
exporter.SetFileName("C:\\b.html")
exporter.SetRenderWindow(view.GetRenderWindow())
exporter.Update()

Thanks a lot for your help.

Daniel.