[Paraview] Changing X3D Exporter to Export For All Timesteps

Artur Aguiar arturma at vt.edu
Thu Aug 1 16:32:23 EDT 2013

Hello,

I have been trying for a while to understand how the vtkIOExport classes
work to create an X3D file in ParaView. My goal is to ultimately come up
with a way to export an X3D file with actors that have interpolated
properties through all timesteps.

At this point ParaView's X3DExporter exports only the current timestep
scene. I wanted to be able to change this so that the exporter would also
go into the other timesteps and gather attributes for each actor (i.e.
position, rotation).

While I already have some ideas as to how to create the interpolation, I am
stuck at trying to find a way to get the scene data (the collection of
actors) for all timesteps instead of just one.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Artur Aguiar