[Paraview] Output of ParallelUnstructuredGridWriter running on multiple nodes

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Mon Apr 29 10:11:46 EDT 2013

I can think of two options for this, the first is modifying the
co-processing script to get the data you want directly from the output
without writing it to disk. Look at
http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Python_Scripting for some information on
that. Otherwise, you can try using the Python programmable filter to
extract the data as well and write it to disk.

If it was me I'd go with the first option.

Andy