[Paraview] ParaViewWeb Compilation

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon Apr 29 09:58:30 EDT 2013

Hi Jane,

if you checkout the current ParaView/master that should soon be released as
4.0, you can get an embedded version of ParaViewWeb if you enable Python.
You should find inside your build tree a directory named 'www' that
contains few sample applications and if you enable the WEB_DOCUMENTATION,
that web site will also contain the 'full documentation' on ParaViewWeb.
For that you will need to install jsduck, but that's totally optional.

Please let us know if you are getting some issue with the current master,

Thanks,

Seb

PS: We are currently working on the release of ParaView but once that's
done, documentation and announcement around ParaViewWeb will be made.