[Paraview] Accessing GetAnimationScene() from the ProgrammableSource

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Apr 24 10:39:14 EDT 2013

Bill,

You cannot access animation scene from ProgrammableSource. Anything
from simple.py/servermanager.py cannot be accessed in
ProgrammableSource/Filter. You can add Python scripts as an animation
track, however. In the animation view, choose "Python" in the first
combo-box next to the "+" button.

Utkarsh