[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Render Windows show in animation when Saving animation in Running Paraview in parallel

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Fri Apr 19 13:40:04 EDT 2013

Hedieh,
Not sure if you have a reply.  I think I am missing your point, but try changing the representation from Outline to Solid. This can be done a few rows below the "Help" menu label.  It could be that ParaView is initially bringing your data in in Outline mode (which is somewhat confusing) in order to not take the time to do the rendering if you normally wouldn't render anyway (such as if you then slice or contour).

If that isn't what you mean, mind posting a screenshot of what you see?

Alan