[Paraview] Selected proxy value not in the list: Arrow

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Apr 11 06:00:42 EDT 2013

In that case, you're better of using the simplified Python API. Refer
to http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Python_Scripting

Your script can be written simply as:

from paraview import simple
prsource = simple.ProgrammableSource(OutputDataSetType='vtkStructuredGrid')
prsource.Script = "..."
repPRsource = simple.Show()
simple.Render()

In your script, I am not sure what you're trying to do with the
following lines. I believe you should be able to take them out.

proxymanager=servermanager.ProxyManager()
proxymanager.RegisterProxy("Arrow", "ProgrammableSource1", prsource)

Utkarsh