[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Parallel paraview crashes when opening files

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Fri Apr 5 13:00:33 EDT 2013

Georg,
You have copied the client side message.  All this is saying is that the server communication has failed.  It is the server side error messages that are of interest.

You may want to find and reply with the output of the server process.  I often do this by having the sbatch command include a -e and -o argument, thus writing errors to a file.

Alan