[Paraview] How to visualize the full Delaunay 3d triangulation

William Oquendo woquendo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 18:09:20 EDT 2012

Dear all,
I have a (small and random) set of 3D points, and I am applying on them the
Delaunay 3D filter. I can visualize
the triangulation on the surface after plotting with the "Surface with
edges" option. But, I need
also to see the internal triangulation. If I use the clip filter, I can see
some intersections of the
Delaunay cells with the plane clip, but this is not easy to interpret. What
I would like to know is
if there is a way to visualize the full triangulation , maybe with lines or
the tube filter.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards / Cordialmente,

William-Fernando Oquendo