[Paraview] : Superbuild master failing to open on mac mountain lion

William Oquendo woquendo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 12:41:41 EDT 2012

Hi all,
I was using Paraview stable 3.14.1 on Mountain Lion until I had problems
with the Python Calculator, related with numpy. I then searched and found
this bug info http://paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=13244    where  it is
adviced to download the nightly superbuild. I followed the instructions,
downloaded and installed, but unfortunately paraview just crashes when it
is starting. I tried a previous superbuild (since the current shows some
build errors), but the problem persists. It seems that everything is tested
on SnowLeopard. I would like to know if there is a version for Mountain
Lion which I can use and solves the numpy problem, or if there is a
workaround with the current stable version.
Thanks in advance.

Best regards / Cordialmente,

William-Fernando Oquendo