[Paraview] Inconsistent results with the stream trace filter

Joe Borġ mail at jdborg.com
Wed Oct 24 13:00:25 EDT 2012

Ok, looking at the superbuild.  I'm behind a firewall, so all git commands
need to be over http:// rather than git://

Which makefile can I mod this path in?

[ 90%] Performing download step (git clone) for 'paraview'
Initialized empty Git repository in
/cfd/software/ParaView/ParaView-3.14.1-SuperBuild/build/paraview/src/paraview/.git/
error: RPC failed; result=22, HTTP code = 407

Regards,
Joseph David Borġ
http://www.jdborg.com