[Paraview] can't use saved states with Gaussian Resampling filter

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Oct 22 10:25:26 EDT 2012

Celia,

What version of ParaView is this? I just tried doing something similar
with the development version of ParaView and the state seems to load
correctly without the error or the freeze. Can you try with the
development version? You can download the nightly binaries using the
instructions here
(http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Superbuild#Obtaining_the_source).

The problem is still present, can you share your data/state files?

Utkarsh