[Paraview] auto generated line edits in the display panel

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Sat Oct 20 10:51:26 EDT 2012

I agree this is an issue. I think in the past for display properties
we relived on editingFinished(), I believe that could be a reasonable
choice still for properties under the display "Section". For the
non-display section, we could still use the current signal, or even if
we change that to editingFinished(), I wonder if that'd be a major
issue. Kyle?

Utkarsh