[Paraview] bug with contours and cellToPointData

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed Oct 10 09:46:02 EDT 2012

What kind of grid do you have? For some grids (maybe vtkImageData or maybe
all structured VTK grid types, I can't remember) there is the Compute
Scalars option which you'll want to enable the passing of the isosurfaced
variable values. For the next release of ParaView as well as the current
main repo version you can turn on the Compute Scalars option for all grid
types. Is this what you were looking for?

Andy