[Paraview] paraview 3.98rc3 configuration error: CheckFortran.cmake missing

Francois Bissey fbissey at slingshot.co.nz
Thu Nov 29 05:38:51 EST 2012

Hi,

so I am trying to configure 3.98rc3 with cmake-2.8.10.1 and I get
the following error message in ccmake:
 CMake Error at CoProcessing/Adaptors/FortranAdaptors/CMakeLists.txt:2
(include):
   include could not find load file:

     /home/work/fbissey/sandbox/ParaView/SuperBuild/CheckFortran.cmake

I see that all the content of the superbuild folder is now in a separate
tarball. This is fine but should the fortran adaptors depends on
something from the superbuild folder?
Shouldn't something like CMakeDetermineFortranCompiler.cmake
which comes with cmake be used instead? I also don't remember having
this problem in rc1.

Francois