[Paraview] Compare two alike datasets

Tue Nov 27 06:35:36 EST 2012

Hello,

I user Paraview to postprocess openfoam CFD data. A frequent use case is to
compare two datasets that have minor variations (geometry, mesh, boundary
condition).

Currently I find myself loading both datasets, splitting the 3D view and
linking the camera. For processing the data I need to add and configure each
filter twice to the pipeline, but each filter identically.

Is there a way to apply filters simultaneously two both (all) datasets. I've
tried a comparative view, but did not found it useful (or did not understand
entirely).

Thanks,

Florian