[Paraview] Volume rendering & pvserver

Johannes Zarl johannes.zarl at jku.at
Mon Nov 26 09:59:45 EST 2012

Hi Aashish,

It seems that the memory consumption with the tetrahedalize filter is quite
excessive, and probably too high for our usage-scenario (our cluster nodes
only have 16 GB ram).

I couldn't find the thread you wrote about in the mailing list archives. Do you
know anything more specific about that thread?

Cheers,
  Johannes