[Paraview] netcdf time series

jade mackay jademackay at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 17:02:31 EST 2012

Yes, you are right. I succeeded using a new file with a Time variable that
takes only the Time dimension, includes an appropriate units attribute, and
was assigned with an array of doubles:
netcdf new_netcdf_file {
dimensions:
        DateStrLen = 19 ;
        Time = 25 ;
        south_north = 519 ;
        force_layers = 8 ;
        west_east_stag = 424 ;
        bottom_top_stag = 51 ;
        soil_layers_stag = 5 ;
        bottom_top = 50 ;
        west_east = 423 ;
        south_north_stag = 520 ;
variables:
        float T(Time, bottom_top, south_north, west_east) ;
                T:units = "K" ;
        double Time(Time) ;
                Time:units = "seconds since my last coffee" ;
}

Thanks, jade

--
Jade Mackay