[Paraview] Fwd: Particle tracer

Dan Lipsa dan.r.lipsa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 15:47:42 EST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dan Lipsa <dan.r.lipsa at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Paraview] Particle tracer
To: Yuanxin Liu <leo.liu at kitware.com>

Yuanxin,
Thanks for your reply,
When I press play, the particles seem to stay in the same place.  However,
they do change color as they are colored by velocity magnitude. Maybe the
velocity is very small and the particles don't move much - I trace only 43
time steps. I will try to trace the particles in an region of higher
velocity tomorrow (is night here in UK). Do I need to apply another filter
to get a pathline?

Thank you,
Dan