[Paraview] help with a simple script?

Celia Bremer fuwsle at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 13:21:23 EST 2012

Thank you. That worked but I still have problems: as soon as the OpenGL window opens to render, it freezes, even if all the objects are hidden. I think I'll have to do it from the Python shell from PV instead. I have just one more question.

When I load a state using LoadState(), that automatically opens a new layout window. If I open the same state file from the GUI, no new window is opened, so I don't think it's a property stored in the state file. If I'm going to loop through 60 state files, I imagine all these windows would become a problem. How do I either close the window, or prevent it from opening in the first place?

Celia