[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Re: Still cannot add to selection with Crtl key

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Nov 15 16:32:45 EST 2012

And it works for me just fine for me on Windows too :/. Here is the exact
sequence of actions in a clean paraview

1. Create Sphere
2. Hit Apply
3. Type "s", ParaView enters selection mode (Select Cells On)
4. Click and drag in the 3D view, some cells get selected.
5. Type "s", ParaView enters selection mode again.
6. Press Ctrl and keep it pressed:
   --- With Ctrl pressed, click and drag in 3D view and few more cells will
get selected.
7. Release Ctrl only after click-and-drag operation is complete.

Utkarsh