[Paraview] I have a working module I'd like to contribute

Fred Nugen noojon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 16:17:35 EST 2012

> Have you verified that your ssh key is working with github?

I haven't.  I deleted all the id_rsa keys and the known_hosts file and
hoped it would go back to password authentication. Same problem.  Then
I tried https, and got something else I don't understand (see below).

I read the note referenced in the error message, and I don't
understand non-fast-forwards.  I want the command that says,
"Obliterate everything that is in remote, and put the local copy into
it."

Better yet, could someone look to see if there happens to be an
updated version at
  git://git.cscs.ch/ArrowGlyph.git
and if so, make it be in github.com/nooj/ArrowGlyph?  I think I made
my github repo public.

(master) cozumel:~/www/tacc/ArrowGlyph nooj$ git remote rm github

(master) cozumel:~/www/tacc/ArrowGlyph nooj$ git remote add github
https://nooj@github.com/nooj/ArrowGlyph

(master) cozumel:~/www/tacc/ArrowGlyph nooj$ git push github master:master
Password:
To https://nooj@github.com/nooj/ArrowGlyph
 ! [rejected]        master -> master (non-fast-forward)
error: failed to push some refs to 'https://nooj@github.com/nooj/ArrowGlyph'
To prevent you from losing history, non-fast-forward updates were rejected
Merge the remote changes before pushing again.  See the 'Note about
fast-forwards' section of 'git push --help' for details.