[Paraview] Paraview-VTK Legacy Format Data File

Daniel Levitus daniel.levitus at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 11:48:35 EST 2012

Sam,

While that would work, my goal is to maintain 1 data file. The two files I
attached are the same except one has lines and one doesn't. I only included
both so it wouldn't be necessary for you to delete the code yourself.
Eventually, there is more I would like to include in this file (node
numbering, cell numbering, tangent and normal vectors on the lines(the
lines are meant to represent crack fronts).

Does this help?

Best,
Dan

--