[Paraview] 3.98-rc2 and multiple selections

Andrew Parker andy.john.parker at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 13 05:59:46 EST 2012

Hi,

So as requested, I built the latest rc against 4.7.2 and that also happens
to be built against qt 4.8.3, and it compiles and installs fine. This is
built against openmpi 1.6.2 with use_mpi on.  However, I have noticed that
when loading multiple files around 20 of them, vtu's in this instance, each
representing a sub part of the domain, after apply is pressed it only opens
the last file in the list.  I had to go through each file, 20 odd and click
apply on each to see them all.  Don't know if this is a known bug, or is a
feature change and I'm now doing it incorrectly, but this does not behave
the same as 3.14.1.... would be nice if you only needed to press apply once
as before.

Hope the info is useful,
Cheers,
Andy