[Paraview] Using VR-Style input devices

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Mon Nov 12 12:27:11 EST 2012

> Ok, the problem with the wrong perspective was on my side. I simply got my
> rotation matrix wrong...

Great.. good to know. Also, we have branch that has some fixes which make
the grab style work nicely for most of the scenarios. Hopefully this week
or next week we will have that merged into master. There is another branch
from Cory (thanks!) that fixes a crash at initialization that I just
approved.

Thanks