[Paraview] Plot probe value over time

Zenker, Dr. Matthias Matthias.Zenker at erbe-med.com
Mon Nov 12 04:36:31 EST 2012

Hi,

I would like to plot a value (say, the temperature) at a specific point (coordinates) over time. If there is a node at that point, I can use the Plot Selection over Time Filter. If not, it should be possible to use interpolation. I can use the Probe Location Filter to define a point by its coordinates. But how do I plot the temperature over time at that point? I didn't manage to do that so far, and would be grateful for a helpful hint.

Thanks,

Matthias

ERBE Elektromedizin GmbH
Firmensitz: 72072 Tuebingen
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Christian O. Erbe, Reiner Thede
Registergericht: Stuttgart HRB 380137