[Paraview] Average values over time

Yuanxin Liu leo.liu at kitware.com
Wed May 30 14:38:16 EDT 2012

Can you explain what you mean by time-averaged flow patterns?

You can use temporal statistics to get statics over time. Is this what you
want?

For flow visualisation,  you can use Particle Tracer to trace particles.
You can also attach a Particle Pathlines filter to get path lines.
However, I should warn that those tracers are somewhat buggy in the current
release. I am currently working on revamping these filters and adding a new
streakline filter. The new filters should go into the development branch in
the next week or so.

Leo