[Paraview] Visualizing ANSYS Static Structural results

big.brother at arcor.de big.brother at arcor.de
Wed May 30 03:16:28 EDT 2012

Hi there,

for a couple of hours I have been trying to visualize my ANSYS Static Structrual results in ParaView. My goal is to visualize stream lines to document the force flow inside a part.

Up to now I manage to import my 3d-mesh into paraview using the stl-interface. Importing the *.inp does end up with error messages.
But what is the fastest and easiest way to import the FE-result, principal stress, ...

Thanks for your help,
bb