[Paraview] [Update] [Example files] To create a snapshot from a given datafile and state, how to change the datafile filename of the state?

William Oquendo woquendo at gmail.com
Mon May 28 08:14:02 EDT 2012

Thanks a lot for your answer. I will use your suggestion. Unfortunately, I
am know facing the problem of getting those screenshots remotely, without X
server, and I have not been able to compile paraview with offscreen
support. When I finally got it, I will return to the script. Thanks again.

Best regards / Cordialmente,

William-Fernando Oquendo
Este correo puede carecer de tildes o eñes debido al teclado.