[Paraview] xmdf question, vector and raw binary data

Ricardo Reis rreis at aero.ist.utl.pt
Wed May 23 09:45:38 EDT 2012

On Tue, 22 May 2012, David E DeMarle wrote:

> Please file a bug report with a small as possible xdmf file that
> demonstrates the problem and we can investigate.

I have re-done things with a smaller set... and paraview worked fine. I
re-tried with the initial set, cleanup the xmdf  and... it works fine.
Some there was probably some error in my end or something happened during
the night.

Thanks for everything

  Ricardo Reis

  'Non Serviam'

  PhD/MSc Mechanical Engineering | Lic. Aerospace Engineering

  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
  http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt

  Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero
  http://www.radiozero.pt

  http://www.flickr.com/photos/rreis/

  contacts:  gtalk: kyriusan at gmail.com  skype: kyriusan

  Institutional Address:

  Ricardo J.N. dos Reis
  IDMEC, Instituto Superior Técnico, Technical University of Lisbon
  Av. Rovisco Pais
  1049-001 Lisboa
  Portugal

                       - email sent with alpine 2.00 -