[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Best file format for volume rendering in ParaView?

Christoffer Green christoffer.green at gmail.com
Wed May 23 03:38:35 EDT 2012

Hello

Thank you for the suggestion.

If I do this:

Import ensight (that is multi-block) data->apply MergeBlocks filter-> Apply
calculator filter (to get magnitude of the velocity data, volume rendering
complains of lack of points otherwise). And then select volume as
representation then I get a progressbar that says
"OpenGLProjectedTetrahedraMapper: 1" that extremely slow, appears to get
incremented by 1% every 5 minutes or so.

Is this by design or a bug? I have tried it on 2 different computers.

The data set used is a 80x80x46 point volume cube.

BR/ Christoffer