[Paraview] different orientation of input files

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu May 17 10:34:05 EDT 2012

What does the information tab say about the extent and bounds of both
the original file and the file produced by ITK-snap?

Having never used it myself, I am suspicious that ITK-snap might not
be respecting the input data sets origin or spacing, which could
matter if they are not 0,0,0 and 1,1,1 respectively.

If that is the case, you can use this Script in a python programmable
filter to arbitrarily move the structured grid input to match the
transformed location of the isocontour.

id = self.GetInput()
od = self.GetOutput()
od.ShallowCopy(id)