[Paraview] Screenshot resolution

Mohamad M. Nasr-Azadani mmnasr at gmail.com
Tue May 15 16:38:12 EDT 2012

Thanks Luis,

I have played around with magnification factor as well. But that does not
seem to solve the problem.
I have used the same command with magnification=1, 2, and 4.
This is what I get.

http://me.ucsb.edu/~mmnasr/Files/foo.zip<http://mee.ucsb.edu/~mmnasr/Files/foo.zip>

I would like to save the original snapshot, just with higher quality.

Thanks,
Mohamad