[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Basic Time Plot Questions

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Tue May 15 12:35:02 EDT 2012

D,
First off, I would update ParaView.  You are using a very old version.

* I believe this functionality does not exist in 3.6.2.  It does in 3.14.0.  However, you should be able to open one file, then open the next file, etc.
* No clue.  Maybe open can.exo, save data as a csv file, and look at that?

Alan