[Paraview] JavaScript API - ParaViewWeb - how to call function

Tuan Ha Tran tuan-ha.tran at insa-lyon.fr
Tue May 15 04:31:58 EDT 2012

Thank you very much Seb,
I have another question : I read the simple.py and certainly, I found all the function about rendering, read file, etc. but I didn't find out anything about all the filters.
So if a want to use these filter, in python and after, in javascript. Where can I find the header (to know how to use these functions - some files like simple.py)? Do I have to import the vtk Library or something like that so we can use them in ParaViewWeb?
About the plugin, I (suppose) write a plugin, with the .xml and .cxx file (as instructed in the Wiki page), write .py file and place it into the folder plugins of working-directory.
So, in the PWConsole, I suppose to load the plugin so it can be use in PWConsole? I wonder if i'm right.
Thank you once more.