[Paraview] Problems loading saved states

Christoph Meyer meyer at ib-bauklimatik.de
Mon May 14 09:30:16 EDT 2012

No, not that I am aware of. We do have those weird special chars in German
(ä, ö, ü, ß), which I've learned long ago better to avoid in technical
software. And I did, as far as I can see.
But, since you mention it, I did at one point have the feeling, that
ParaView doesn't treat the german standard notation for decimal numbers
(decimal comma, separator point) consistently. My system is set to that
format, but (most, possibly not all) numbers in ParaView's menus appear in
anglo-saxon notation (decimal point). Unfortunately, I can't find an example
for exceptions right now.
Could that be something?