[Paraview] OpenDataFile with ParaViewWeb JavaScript Console

Tuan Ha Tran tuan-ha.tran at insa-lyon.fr
Mon May 14 03:47:19 EDT 2012

Thank you Seb,
    So, If I understand well, I will charge the file in 2 step, the first one is to charge a file in plugin with "myPlugin.py", then use the plugin to charge the file in ParaViewWeb?
    So, in your reply

   "def load(file):
    return simple.OpenDataFile('/your-path/' + file)"

    the parameter ('nameOfFile.mhd') will be parsed directly to OpenDataFile('/my-path/'+file) and become ('/my-path/nameOfFile.mhd')
    I wonder if I'm right. Sorry for this question but I just want to be sured.