[Paraview] Stereo Saving Glitch?

Haraldsen, Jason T jasonh at lanl.gov
Tue May 8 19:30:07 EDT 2012

I am having a problem with the ParaView save stereo animation. The normal window stereo is fine for the program and works great. However, when I go to save animation and output images, they are not in stereo. I have tried saving individual jpeg images for both left and right eyes, but they are the same. The interlaced image comes out as one image. Therefore, it seems there is a glitch in the saving properties or output files.

I have done this on 3.14, 3.12, 3.10 binaries, as well as 3.14 build. It only seems to work on a previous built version of 3.6.2.

Are there any suggestions?

Thanks,