[Paraview] animation with timesteps of varying size

Karl König kkoenig11 at web.de
Tue May 8 06:16:01 EDT 2012

Matthias,

Refer to section "Animation View Header" on page 128 (132) of "ParaView
Users Guide v3.14.pdf" shipped with the binary releases and learn about
Real Time mode, Snap To TimeSteps mode and Sequence mode. The Temporal
Interpolator filter (and Temporal Cache) may come in handy for your use
case, too.

Karl