[Paraview] headless paraview installation

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Wed May 2 13:29:24 EDT 2012

Thank Cagatay for your feedback,

I'll update the wiki.
For the point 4: we do have a super build now that automate all that
process and the point of that documentation was to illustrate each
pieces independently from each other instead of explaining the setup
for a monolithic system. But I agree this can be confusing, that's why
I finally wrote the super build that basically build everything for
you as well as fetching the third party.

Seb