[Paraview] paraview plugins and python

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed May 2 11:43:44 EDT 2012

I'm not sure this is what you're looking for but the proxy does get wrapped
such that it's available through pvpython and pvbatch.  When you load the
plugin, do "LoadPlugin("<shared lib location>", True, globals())" and it
should be available.  If you're want the actual VTK class to by python
wrapped, I think Sebastien is correct though.

Andy