[Paraview] SuperBuild errors with VS2008 win32 (On Win7 Ult x64)

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue May 1 14:01:32 EDT 2012

I am attempting to run the SuperBuild for ParaView Version 3.14.1
(Source downloaded from link on downloads page). At least when
building a 32 bit windows executable using VS 2008 SP1 the png gives a
few installation errors. It can not find and therefor install the
following files:

libpng-config
libpng15-config
libpng.pc
libpng15.pc

Not sure if this is causing my other build issues later on but just
wanted to mention this.

I somehow got SuperBuild to compile in win64 mode to get 64 bit
binaries. Not sure where the failure between the 2 lies.

Thanks for any help or clarifications.
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software                    www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer                  Dayton, Ohio