[Paraview] Customize filter toolbar

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Mar 26 09:59:35 EDT 2012

You can record a trace in which you just apply that filter, and then
save the trace as a macro.  It won't be in the common filters toolbar,
but it will be in the macros toolbar which is by default right next to
it.

If you are building from source you can add the filter to the Common
group in Applications/ParaView/ParaViewFilters.xml.

You could also write a plugin that does it.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive