[Paraview] Writer plugin C++ code example

Nicholas Yue yue.nicholas at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 03:43:38 EDT 2012

Hi,

     I checked out from the git repository of paraview and build with
PARAVIEW_INSTALL_DEVELOPMENT=ON

     While looking at the plugins directory

<some-path>/Paraview_git/Examples/Plugins/Writer

     I can see the directory contains the XML files for writer plugin
but no C++ code to illustrate how one should write the plugins in C++

     On closer examination, the CMakeLists talks about building "reader"

     My interest is to write geometry information out for rendering
using and external software e.g. RenderMan.

     Any pointers or URL I can start looking at ?

Regards

--
Nicholas Yue
Graphics - RenderMan, Visualization, OpenGL, HDF5