[Paraview] Animation problem

Manu GV manu.gvm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 08:15:17 EDT 2012

Dear Paraview Users,

I am plotting contour and finding the maximum value of a variable. I am
doing this with the help of a script(attached) and I run it in python
shell in Paraview-GUI.

When I animate it, contour animation works but the maximum value of the
variable is not updated with time.

Can anyone please shed some light over this? Or how to show the maximum
value of an variable along with the contour?

Thanks in advance!!
Manu