[Paraview] Display objects with labels

Alexander Grayver agrayver at gfz-potsdam.de
Mon Mar 19 10:06:24 EDT 2012

David,

Unfortunately I don't quite follow your idea.
Let's say I have this csv file:

2268.113314,5643.431169,200.05,r1c
2458.113314,5529.431169,200.05,r2s
2639.113314,5430.431169,200.05,r3c
2880.113314,5306.431169,200.05,r4s
3280.113314,5175.431169,200.05,r5c
3463.113314,5182.431169,200.05,r6s
3621.113314,5092.431169,200.05,r7c
4050.113314,5363.431169,200.05,r8s
4229.113314,5427.431169,200.05,r9c
4596.113314,5316.431169,200.05,r10s

So last column contains labels of points.
I load this to paraview and using TableToPoints filter display points.
What to do to show labels?