[Paraview] Gaussian cube files

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Mar 15 10:45:59 EDT 2012

Please keep the discussion on the mailing list so everyone can
contribute and benefit.

The AppendAttributes filter will take in two data sets with the same
topology and produce one that has the union of their arrays.

And I mislead you about the name of the filter for a probe technique.
What you want is the ResampleWithDataset filter, which takes in a
field on the "Input" input port and some geometry on the "Source"
input port and produces a copy of the source's geometry with data
values coming from the input field.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer