[Paraview] Python paraview.simple: Zoom To Data?

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Thu Mar 15 10:40:08 EDT 2012

ResetCamera() will position the camera so that all visible objects fit in
the view.  You can control the view direction by setting the
view.CameraPosition and view.CameraFocalPoint properties.  You don't have
to set the properties to any useful values, I usually set position to 0,0,0
and CameraFocalPoint to the view direction, say [1,0,0] to look along the X
axis, then ResetCamera() will figure out where to put the camera while
keeping the view direction intact.

Pat