[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Paraview can't show grads origin data

wang wang at knmi.nl
Thu Mar 15 04:52:31 EDT 2012

Dear Kenneth,

Thanks a lot for you effort to reply my mail.

The problem is solve now. It was simpler than it looks. It only because
the data produced in this way is 4-D (x,y,z,t). When I convert it into
3-D(x,y,t)
everything is fine.

But I have some other problems: the Paraview *crashes* when I'm making
movie
or just make many png files series. I was forced to cut the time steps
into many
small pieces in order to keep Paraview running. It makes no difference
whether
use 1fps or 2**n fps.

A few months ago I could make avi formatted movie without any problem. And
in the time nothing has  changed with my computer. By the way I'm using
version 3.10.

Cheers!
Xueli